Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 2, 2009

I have been getting a lot of flack (eh, eh...SHANNON and JENNIFER P) for not updating my blog, so here goes! LIfe has been a little crazy here, but nothing out of the ordinary. It is springtime, so that means lots of work for Robert...TAKS, spring "events", etc. PLUS, we got new floors and have been working in the yard, etc to make our house/yard a little "homey-er".

We did manage to find some happiness in our disappointing spring break. We took the boys to the aquarium which they LOVED! We also got to go on a date to eat sushi - great fun for me and Robert!

I am uploading some pictures from the aquarium.

This weekend will be Clay's birthday party - part 2! The boys had their Patsy party a few weeks ago, so now it is time to celebrate Texas style. Clay wants a horsey cake which should make for some interesting pictures...I just hope you can tell what it is when I get finished with it!

IN the meantime, here are some of our latest snapshots of life with the A-Team!







1 comment:

Shannon said...

Umm, finally! I can't wait to see the floors!